CPAR’S Kitchen located at our Lira Learning Centre on Plot 5 Makerere Road, Lira City; right opposite the Lira City Council (former Lira District Local Government Headquarters) and surrounded by the Lira City Golf Course has re-opened for business. With effect from Tuesday, 11th April 2023, we will be open Monday to Saturday, from 07:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. providing the following at pocket friendly prices:
- Breakfast and lunches, primarily in Ugandan cuisine.
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day.
- Meals, snacks and drinks can be consumed at our centre or if our customer so wishes, they can be packed and taken for consumption off-sight.
- Fresh or dried fruits, vegetables and nuts for sale.
The income generated is utilized by CPAR Uganda for the operation of CPAR’s Kitchen and for our development programmes, including our Mentoring Young Adults into Innovators Against Poverty Project. We are indeed excited that starting 1st March 2023, two young innovators under the mentorship and supervision of our Managing Director, have taken charge of managing and running CPAR’s Kitchen.
Okello Jimmy Ezra and Oluka Robert are beneficiaries of our mentoring programme; and running CPAR’s Kitchen is the next stage of their practical learning and skills acquisition journey. They are learning by doing all aspects of identifying, designing and implementing development interventions. We invite you to support them through referrals and patronage.
To learn more and to partake of the products from CPAR’s Kitchen please call or WhatsApp:
- Innovator Okello on +256 789 962 225
- Innovator Oluka on +256 776 469 035