Since the founding of CPAR Uganda Ltd in 2008 to date, we have received external grant funding to implement relief and development programmes in the Greater Northern Uganda – Acholi, Lango and Karamoja from two major sources.
Source 1: Online Crowd Fundraising
In 2017, our application was successful and we became partners of the GlobalGiving Foundation. And through the GlobalGiving online fundraising platform we are raising funds for our mentoring programme, “Mentoring Young Adults Into Innovators against poverty in Uganda.”
We welcome any donation that you can make towards this project in support of disadvantaged young adults in Uganda. The minimum donation that you can make on the GlobalGiving platform is US$ 10. Thank You.
Source 2: External Grant Funding
Grant funding for the purposed of implementing relief and development activities for the benefit our others less advantaged over the years has been provided to us by our following funding partners:
- European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP)
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief (CPAR)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Danchurchaid (DCA)
- Marie Stopes Uganda (MSU)
- United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF)
- United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation (UN FAO)
- Agri-Business Initiative Trust (Abi-Trust)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Northern Uganda Rehabilitation Programme
- Abim District Local Government Local Economic Development (LED)
We are indebted to our partners who have made it possible for us to access funds that have enabled us to contribute towards building health communities in Uganda.