The Chinese now understand the behaviour of the COVID-19 Virus thanks to autopsies that they have carried out. This virus is characterised by obstructing respiratory pathways with thick mucus that solidifies and blocks the air ways and lungs.
So, they have discovered that in order to be able to apply a medicine you have to open and unblock these airways so that the treatment can be used to take effect. However, all of this takes a number of days. Their recommendations for what you can do to safeguard yourself are:
- Drink loads of liquids – coffee, tea, soups water; and addition, take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes, because this keeps you mouth moist and washes any of the virus that has entered your mouth into your stomach where the gastric juices will neutralise it before it gets to the lungs.
- Gaggle with an antiseptic in warm water – like vinegar, salt or lemon – everyday if possible.
- The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes. Any detergent or soap killings it. But you must take a bath or shower when you get in from the street. Avoid sitting down anywhere and go straight to the bathroom or shower. If you cannot wash your clothes daily, hang them in direct sunlight which also neutralizes the virus.
- Wash metallic surfaces very carefully, because the virus can remain viable on this for up to nine days. Take not and be vigilant about touching hand rails and door handles etc. Within your own house as well, you can sure that you are keeping those clean and wiping them down regularly.
- Don’t smoke.
- Wash your hands every 20 minutes using any soap that foams. Do this for 20 seconds and wash your hand thoroughly.
- Eat fruits and vegetables. Try to elevate you zinc levels not just your vitamin C levels.
- Animals do not spread the virus to people. It is person to person transmission.
- Try to avoid getting the common flu. This already weakens you system. Try to avoid eating or drinking cold things.
- If you feel any discomfort in your throat or a sore throat coming in, attack it immediately using the above methods. The virus enters the system this way and remains for three or four days in the throat before it passes on to the lungs.
Good luck to everyone. Take care of yourself. And pass this information along.
Source: Transcription of a voice recording doing rounds on social media.
Image Source: WebMD
2 responses to “Know COVID-19 aka Corona Virus”
[…] In-line image of virus source […]
[…] In-line image source. […]